Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees

I responded to the pissed customers review.I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE.

Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the Cinammon grahams. Doesn't taste nor look near the awesome picture you have on the front. Yeah "new look" and GOD AWFUL TASTE!! No where near the look of the actual cracker and the fact that there are less in there for a higher price!

DISGUSTING! I used to purchase at least 6-8 boxes of these a month. NOW, I will not only NOT purchase them ever again, I will tell EVERYONE I come in contact with, that your product is the worst of its kind. Very easy to fix, but you big business's strive off of the past reputation all the while making the existing and future consumers suffer!!

Hope your happy but "what goes around comes around".....SHAME ON YOU!!!I'm sure the past owner/operators are twisting in their graves!!!

Review about: Honey Maid Cinnamon Graham Crackers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Honey Maid?

Comments

It bugs me when established products are degraded or diluted.

It also bugs me to read the misused apostrophe "business's".There is no reason for an apostrophe and under no circumstances in the English language is there cause for a single triple consonant.

Then you failed to use the apostrophe where it was required .

"Hope your happy" should read "Hope you're happy".Of course you could use them both in the same sentence : Hope you're happy with your lousy product because I am not.