Honey Maid Customer Service
Contact Honey Maid
- (800) 543-5335
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Honey Maid
Taste, Original graham crackers, Honey maid graham crackers, Product, Cinnamon graham taste
Nasty taste, Honey maid graham crackers, Taste like cardboard, Current graham crackers, Break lines not good
Honey Maid has a long history which begins in 1900. Since that time company has been producing crackers and biscuits of different types. Currently firm offers not only Honey Maid crackers but also grahamfuls, Teddy grahams and other varieties. Customers can purchase low fat honey grahams, fresh stacks, chocolate grahams, cracker crumbs and many other foods. The company is represented on such social networks as Facebook and Twitter. Besides, it offers recipes which can be easily cooked at home. Clients are also encouraged to share their experiences and family wholesome moments online.
Honey Maid is ranked 66 out of 800 in Food Manufacturers category
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Belleville, Illinois, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- San Jose, California, United States
- North Tonawanda, New York, United States
- Franklin Square, New York, United States
- Eastchester, New York, United States
- Tuckerton, New Jersey, United States
- Mays Landing, New Jersey, United States
Honey Maid Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Honey Maid to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future