So disappointed to find thinner crackers in packages that are not filled. Looking for customer service tel.

number. What happened??

Product or Service Mentioned: Honey Maid Graham Crackers.

Comments

The Cinnamon Graham Cracker are a big joke! I buy at least two boxes of graham crackers a week.

most of time three. The cinnamon grahams I have purchased lately have, had no cinnamon taste at all!!!

I am very disappointed.!!!!My family even loves them for breakfast ! Thanks' Marcey

You must be a new owner of Nabisco as you have taken the quality, flavor, shrunken portions, and ruined a well loved product and turned it into garbage to make a profit. You have gone to far.

Last time I will purchase them after buying the for 65 Years. Maybe a health store product will not cheat me like you have and be healthy at the same time.

Kathy G
@Anonymous

We bought some honey maid graham crackers for our great grand daughter. Opened the box, and I was shocked, by the thinner crackers, and they no longer taste the same.

I'm a baby boomer, and have been using these crackers for a long time.

If it's not broken, then don't try to fix it. Go back to the original recipe.

Honey Maid Reviews