Been eating them forever, love that cracker, but, not anymore!Bought a box here in August, just to find out there's fewer crackers, quality is gone big time!!!

Why do you have to copy the rest of companies/retailers? You take away make smaller charge more. Why does our food products have to be made over seas? Fine, make it there keep it there.

These use to be awesome grahams should be made here the way they use to be, along with pretty much everything else.

Put AMERICA BACK IN AMERICA, that starts with you big outfits!!!Put the quality & quantity back in your products!!

Review about: Honey Maid Graham Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Honey Maid?

Comments

I am totally pissed as well.I used to be "good" for at least 8 boxes a month of the cinnamon graham crackers.

NOW, I am good/great to tell everyone I know in my industry (Aviation industry) and abroad that this company and these people are rip offs!!!! If you LOOK at the box (big/false marketing) the picture is of a cinammon graham cracker that looks nothing like advertised when you open the box and have one of these "elephant scabs"!!

You people should be ashamed of yourselves as I'm sure your dad, mom or previous owners of the company are tossing in their graves.BUNCH OF DECIEVERS AND RIP-OFFS!!!