Featured Not resolved

I purchased a box of the cinnamon graham crackers yesterday at meijer.When my husband took the first pack out of the box it was open on one corner, when looking at the pack closer it appears something took some *** out of the first cracker.

My son goes through graham crackers so quickly i didnt really want to throw a whole pack away and we were a bit leary to use the rest of the packs, so far the second pack looks okay.Im mot sure if this is a meijer issue or your company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Honey Maid and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Honey Maid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Honey Maid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Honey Maid?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1104129

meijer issue

MAJOR* as in you're a MAJOR ***.

Vallejo, California, United States #1094879

I do this all the time so my wife doesn't eat all the food I like.

It appears a rodent chewed his way into the package. This could have happened literally anywhere, so without additional information and supporting evidence, placing blame would be premature.