I remember as a child love them!however just bought some and opened the package .

I was very unhappy, they tasted like regular grahams...Could not even see the cinnamon on the top .Very disappointed....Not like the good old days.Why do I have to enter 100 words or more.....I made my point in less....Well if I must continue to leave a simple review! i will,,I always thought of Nabisco as a great product....Sill do.

just would love to see a lot more Cinnamon on this product.I am all for healthy don't get me wrong ...But still want cinnamon on the them, enough to taste...Maybe you could just have a health Graham for those who want them....I like the old fashion taste..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss honey maid cinnamon graham crackers. Honey Maid needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned honey maid cinnamon graham crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Honey Maid.

Had an Experience with Honey Maid?

Comments