Featured Not resolved

I purchased a box of the cinnamon graham crackers yesterday at meijer.When my husband took the first pack out of the box it was open on one corner, when looking at the pack closer it appears something took some *** out of the first cracker.

My son goes through graham crackers so quickly i didnt really want to throw a whole pack away and we were a bit leary to use the rest of the packs, so far the second pack looks okay.Im mot sure if this is a meijer issue or your company.

Review about: Honey Maid Graham Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Honey Maid?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1104129

meijer issue

MAJOR* as in you're a MAJOR ***.

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1094879

I do this all the time so my wife doesn't eat all the food I like.

It appears a rodent chewed his way into the package. This could have happened literally anywhere, so without additional information and supporting evidence, placing blame would be premature.

James Foods - False Advertising-Product NOT What package advertised James Foods "DON'T BUY IT!!! FALSE ADVERTISING ON BOX. Product is nothing at all like what is pictured on box. Very little meat, mostly all potato & peas. It was $12 on..." Read more Great Value - Unknown object inside Great Value "I was preparing dinner with the Great Value brand chicken broth on May 18th,2017.While pouring,I heard something knocking around in the container..." Read more Clover Valley - What's in my Green Beans Clover Valley "... I don't know if it's a piece of a bug or a snake or what. I had already ate a green bean and then when reached to grab another..." Read more Review about Honey Maid Graham Crackers from Canton, Ohio Honey Maid "My family and I have been eating Honey Maid honey graham crackers for decades and over the years the taste has change for the worst there nasty,now crazy thing is..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more